- Any person who has attained the age of 18 years and is willing to work for achieving the aims and objectives of the organization can be enrolled as ‘G-PEACE Volunteer’ for a period of one year provided he applies in Form-I.
- In case of emergency the volunteers can be enrolled for a period of three months without obtaining application under Clause-(a).
- A volunteer shall be issued an identity card by the president or by such other person authorized by him in Form-II.
Members:-Any person can be enrolled as member of the organization if he/she:-
- has attained the age of 18 years.
- pays the membership fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- applies in Form-III and furnishes an undertaking that he/she shall work in the interest of organization and for achieving the aims and objectives of the organization.
- The renowned scholars, thinkers, writers, social reformers, state heads and persons having expertise in the field of environment, peace, disaster management, health, education and other recognized social welfare activities can be enrolled as honorary members of the organization.
- A member who has contributed Rs.25,000/- to the organization shall also become the honorary member of the organization.
- A member who has enrolled 50 basic members through his leg will also become the honorary member of the organization.
Benefits of membership:-
- Every member of the organization shall be issued the identity card in Form- IV and on depositing additional fee of Rs. 2000 he/she shall be provided uniform and name tab engrafted with “G-PEACE Member”.
- The honorary members shall be issued a specially designed badge bearing the logo of the organization besides the ‘certificate of excellence’ by the president in Form-V.
- On the basis of performance a member of the organization can be included in the list of general body of the organization and can be deputed by the president for participation in the events at state, national and international level.